The 12 Pubs Of Xmas – Jozi ’18
You have to head to Joburg for this one! Regarded as Jozi’s most outrageous Xmas Pub crawl, it’s in its second year in 2018. What Is It?
What is the 12 Pubs of Xmas, you may ask? Well, it is a pub crawl that originates in the Ireland where people don the most outrageous Christmas outfits (accessories), trek between a total of 12, you heard right, 12 different pubs in the area. Bear in mind that there are strict, complicated and unnecessary rules that you must abide by upon visiting each pub, which believe it or not your drunk friends will still find a way to enforce.
Here are the 12 Ridiculous Rules!
- Must drink with the hand you don’t use (Buffalo)
- The Accent Pub
- The Silent Pub, no phones. (Warm whisky shot penalty)
- The ‘Partner’ (Drink must be fed to you by partner)
- Take off a shoe and wear it as a glove
- HYDRATE (H20)
- Stand on one leg while drinking
- Speak in song lyrics/movie quotes, or sing everything you want to say
- Crawl Pub (Crawl to the bar and order)
- Jingle Shots Pub (Xmas carols loud & proud)
- Drink your relationship status. Green = Single, Red = Taken, Blue = It’s complicated
- Selfie with a stranger
When Is It?
Saturday, 05 December 2018 – Sunday, 16 December 2018.
Where Is It?
Fox Junction Event Venue, 14 Alexander Street, Ferreirasdorp, Johannesburg.
How Much Is It?
Tickets are R120 – R500 per person, get yours here!
For More Information
Visit their Facebook page for more information.