It’s A Treat
There isn’t always time to visit a salon when you need some pampering. Get yourself some treats for home for those busy days when you need some R&R.
Some treats to spoil yourself with:
- Soap – get yourself some organic soap for a luxury bath.
- Bath Bombs – These are great treats to spoil yourself with. They come in a wide variety of colours and scents to choose from.
- Body Butter – Body butter is great to moisturise and nourish skin.
- Oil – The scent and nourishment of oil will leave you feeling relaxed and revitalised.
- Bath Salt – Bath salt will draw out toxins from your body.
- Skin Care Products – Treat your skin with a variety of skin care products.
- Hands and Nails – Maintain and nourish your hands and nails to feel great.
Here are some top spots to get all the treats you deserve:
Treat: Soap and Bath Bombs
Lush offers a world of pampering with their vast array of products.
Products at Lush include bath bombs, soap, cream, lotion, shampoo and conditioner, that leaves you feeling fresh and rejuvenated.
Each and every soap has a different fragrance and is made from natural substances.
The Body Shop
Treat: Body Butter
The Body Shop is a firm favourite because of their luxurious beauty products.
Their products nourish and care for your skin, hair and nails. The Body Shop uses the finest ingredients to make products that will leave you feeling your best. They also offer wonderful gift packs that are perfect for any occasion.
Treat: Oil and Bath Salt
Africology is a spa that offers some of the best treatments in the industry. They also offer some of the best products to spoil yourself with or to gift a loved one with.
This amazing pamper spot is one you need to pay a visit to.
Treat: Skin Care Products
Sorbet has a variety of skin care products that will keep you glowing and feeling good. Their hands and nail treats are perfect to take home after spoiling yourself with a treatment at the salon. They also have a wide range of products on offer, to keep you looking and feeling your best.
Is there a spot we missed? Let us know in the comments section below!