Virgin Active Fit Fusion With Women’s Health
Kick, box, stretch and sweat your way through Virgin Active’s Fit Fusion Live Stream event with Women’s Health South Africa on Saturday! And best of all, it’s FREE!
What Is It?
Time to get up off that couch and get moving with Virgin Active South Africa and Women’s Health South Africa! On Saturday, 09 May 2020, these two big brands bring you Fit Fusion!
This will be one of the biggest live online group exercise experiences South Africa has ever seen. Plus, there will be loads of fun and spot prizes up for grabs. You definitely don’t want to miss out!
Expect a high-energy functional training grid class; kicking butt with their energetic kick instructor; a calorie-busting shape session; punching away the lockdown frustrations with epic boxing; and zoning into your zen with yoga! This workout lineup will get your heart pumping.
Get moving with five of their most popular group exercise classes presented by some of their best instructors, all coming together to create one big live workout experience wherever you may be. Times are as follows:
- 08:00 – 08:10: Welcome and warm up with Ceri Hannan
- 08:20 – 08:40: Shape with Delia Flisberg
- 08:50 – 09:10: Kick with nkosifitness
- 09:20 – 09:40: Grid Training with Ceri Hannan
- 09:50 – 10:10: Boxing with Johan Venter
- 10:20 – 10:40: Yoga with Joëlle Sleebos
Let’s not forget about the fantastic spot prizes up for grabs on the day, which includes:
- 1 of 5 Virgin Active 6-month Premier Gym Memberships
- 5 x Personal Trainer Packs (12 sessions per pack)
- 10 x Virgin Active limited edition bags
- 10 x pairs of Adidas trainers
Anyone and everyone, no matter your fitness level, is welcome to join in the fun, whether you’re a Virgin Active member or not!
When Is It?
Saturday, 09 May 2020 from 08:00 to 11:00.
Where Is It?
The event will be hosted on Facebook Live (on Virgin Active SA and Women’s Health SA).
For updates and reminders of this exciting event, make sure you click GOING on the Facebook event.
The workout will go live from 08:00 sharp, so make sure you’re ready to get moving with your mat, water bottle and sweat towel.
How Much Is It?
The event is FREE!