Escape To Senalala Safari Lodge
Senalala Safari Lodge is a peaceful escape in the heart of Klaserie Private Nature Reserve, and it forms part of the Greater Kruger National Park.
They aim to provide their guests with an authentic wilderness experience, exploring the bush exclusively with a group of friends and/or family. Their lodge can accommodate up to 12 people, which gives ample space to relax and enjoy a well-deserved break away from the crowds. Post the national lockdown, Senalala is the perfect escape in the middle of the bush, where you can enjoy quality time with friends and family, surrounded by nature.
The lodge is set on the banks of the seasonal Ntsiri River, overlooking the waterhole which draws a constant flow of wildlife. Senalala Safari Lodge offers vast open spaces and a special kind of atmosphere that few other destinations can match. The rooms are spacious and tastefully decorated to blend in with the serenity of the surrounding bush. All rooms have full en-suite bathrooms, as well as overhead fans and air-conditioning, with a focus on privacy, intimacy, and relaxation.
Amenities at Senalala include a big outdoor pool for guests to revitalize between morning and afternoon activities. They also have a fully equipped gym, where guests can keep up with their exercise routines while staying at the lodge. In the main lounge area, there’s a library as well as a coffee station and refreshment centre. They also offer unlimited Wi-Fi.
A wonderful open and shaded deck area overlooks the riverbed where guests can enjoy each other’s company, read a book or be on the look-out for animals coming to drink at the waterhole.
Book Their All Inclusive 2020 Special Rate
- R2 399 per person* per night sharing.
- R2 599 per person* per night single.
- The Conservation levy and Klaserie bed levy are not included in the above rates.
Please note: The “2020 Special” is valid until 15 December 2020 and only for direct bookings with the lodge. A minimum of two nights per booking. They cannot accommodate children under the age of 12 years.
What’s Included & Excluded?
Included in your stay:
- Accommodation in spacious en-suite chalets.
- Two game drives a day.
- Three meals a day (breakfast, a light lunch and dinner).
- Snacks on game drives.
- Cooldrinks, house wines and local beers.
- Hot beverages, ice and drinking water.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi.
Excluded in your stay:
- Spirits, champagnes and cellar wines.
- Conservation levy of R115 per person per night.
- Klaserie bed levy of R150 per person per night.
- Klaserie Nature Reserve entry fee of R190 per vehicle (payable upon entry).
- Personal insurance and Medical emergency evacuation insurance.
What To Take With You
- Comfortable and durable clothing with neutral colours.
- A hat for sun protection and sunscreen.
- All-weather jacket for cooler mornings and evenings.
- Comfortable and durable walking shoes (preferably worn in) with good ankle support. Sandals can be worn in-between activities at the lodge.
- Cameras, binoculars, flashlight (for nighttime use around the lodge) and reference books.
- Water bottle.
- Malaria phrophylaxis, personal medication and first aid kits.
- All liquid refreshments and extra snacks (chips, nuts, crackers, etc).
- A self-drive journey from Johannesburg to Senalala is approximately 6 hours, so it is recommended to leave Johannesburg early morning on day of arrival, to arrive at 14:00 and in time for afternoon game drive.
- All guests have to complete an indemnity form on arrival.
- Malaria phrophylaxis are necessary – please consult your doctor.
For More Information
For more information or to book your exclusive group safari getaway, visit senalala.com.
You can also contact them on [email protected] or 087 151 1739.