Join In The Spooky Fun, If You Dare!
Join THAT.FUN.FIT.FEST. for some Spooky Sweat, Haunting HIIT and Candy Cardio sessions under the full moon at Central Square Menlyn Maine!
It might be sweaty…
It might be a fright….
But It’s sure to be FUN on Halloween Night.
Don’t forget to wear your creepiest costume in spirit of the most terrifying night of the year!
Your thrilling lineup includes:
- Candy Cardio by Fitness Icon
- Haunting HIIT by That Fun Fit Guy
- Spooky Sweat by Mika Stefano
- Madness by Micheal Julius (MJ)
When Is It?
Saturday, 31 October 2020 from from 18:00 to 21:00.
How Much Is It?
Get your Trick or Treat ticket now for only R150 per person here. Ticket prices are as follows:
- Trick or Treat (early bird) – R150 per person – SOLD OUT
- Happy Haunting (standard) – R200 per person – Almost Sold Out
- Scaredy Cat (last minute) – R250 per person
Ticket sales and registration: Online ticket sales and pre-registration only. Strictly no sales on site.
Where Is It?
You can find this spooky event on the lawns at Central Square Menlyn Main, opposite Koi Restaurant in the park. Be sure to arrive at least 15 minutes before the event starts.
What To Bring?
- Your own water reusable bottle or two – with enough water.
- Your mask (once you are in your physical distances spot you will be allowed to remove your mask).
- A sweat towel.
- Your ticket (there is enough paper in the world – please try to download your ticket on your phone and we will scan you in).
- Remember to dress up!
Their Safety Precautions During The Event
- Ticket must be pre-booked online – no sales on site
- Facemasks to be warned outside your individual workout section
- No physical contact and maintaining a distance of 2m
- Hand sanitisers will be provided
- They are working out on an open air park
- Temperature checks will be done before the session
- Their instructors will support you all the way but they do as you to take responsibility and follow the instruction given before, during and after the session.
- For safety and security reasons we ask that you leave all personal belongings in a safe place either at home or in your car – do not bring any valuables on to the lawn.
- Security will be provided buy hey…. You know the drill.
Give your BRAND a BOOST and become a sponsors or exhibitor! Click here for more information.
For More Information
You can also contact Herkie Du Preez, AKA That Fun Fit Guy, on 079 490 8596.
Don’t forget to tag them on social media and use the hashtags:
#thatfunfitfest #FitBash #MenlynMaineCentralSquare