If you are looking for an alternative fitness regimen, then Moove Motion Fitness Club in Silverton is just what you need.
Moove is all about motivating you to achieve your fitness goals. The innovative facilities at Moove Motion Fitness Club Silverton is just what you need to get fit and healthy.
Moove’s moto is, “#workhard #playhard #noexcuses”. The environment at Moove motivates members to work harder for their goals. They have an amazing team of professionals who are ready to help you achieve your fitness goals. The combination of state-of-the-art equipment, extra activities and energetic fitness specialists will get you fit in no time.
Moove has some amazing group training classes, so you’ll never have to train alone. Their sessions include:
- Moove Trampoline Studio – The trampoline is a great way to get fit and have loads of fun. Not only is it a great workout, but a great way to get toned while working on core strength.
- Moove Dance – Not everybody is cut out for the normal gym routine, so switch things up by busting some fitness dance moves.
- Moove Boxercise – Boxing is one of the toughest and most rewarding forms of exercise. Boxing will help with mental discipline, quick reflexes, core strength and so much more.
Apart from these classes, Moove also offers:
- Air Hockey
- Basketball Court
- Children’s Nursery
- Free WIFI
- Functional Training and Yoga Studios
- Indoor Soccer
- Juice Bar
- Running Track
- Saunas, Locker Rooms and Showers
- Swimming Pool
- Table Tennis
- Trampoline Studio
- TV Lounges
Have you worked out at Moove Fitness Club? Let us know about your experience in the comments section below!