A quick and easy way to disinfect surfaces in the workplace and at home is to use a cordless spray gun to spray disinfectant.
Disinfect Large Surfaces In Minutes
- Wash your hands.
- Dissolve Virol-Oxy in water. To make 1 litre of highly effective 1% solution, dissolve 10 grams of the Virol-Oxy in 1 litre of lukewarm water.
- Stir in the powder: Stir the powder until it has dissolved, leaving a clear pink solution.
- Assemble the spray gun: Pour the solution into the cup holder and secure it onto the spray gun. Then insert the battery, and select the largest spray nozzle for a fine mist spray.
- Spray surfaces: Spray any hard surface and/or equipment, including counters, floors, windows, doors, handles, benches, baths, sinks and much more.
- Leave for 10 minutes: Leave for a minimum of 10 minutes, then wipe surfaces over with a paper towel.
A cordless spray gun is highly effective to spray disinfectant, compared to regular cleaning. It is also a lot more efficient than an agricultural sprayer, as it covers an entire surface with a thin layer of disinfectant without leaving untreated patches.
Any cordless spray gun will work, but EcoDepot recommends the Ryobi XSG-18 Cordless Spray Gun (usually sold as a paint spray gun) for reliability and value for money.
It has a comfortable soft grip handle and three various spray options, one of them being a very fine mist spray, which is ideal for any surface that you may want to disinfect.
Virol-Oxy, elaborated in Germany, is an advanced surface disinfectant which works within minutes and is extremely effective against viruses (including COVID-19), bacteria, fungi and spores. It’s more gentle to most surfaces than diluted bleach and you can even use it to wash off food products, using a 0.5% solution.
EcoDepot is an authorised distributor of Virol-Oxy in South Africa.
Virol-Oxy is also available in bulk 1kg packages, as well as an all-inclusive kit to prepare 100L of disinfectant (1% solution).
Watch How To Use Virol-Oxy & A Cordless Sprayer
Stay safe, and together we can flatten the curve! Visit EcoDepot for more DIY and home improvement products.
For More Information
For More Information about EcoDepot and their range of products, visit ecodepot.co.za.
You can also contact them on 021 204 7033 and [email protected].