Vitality Run Series Is Coming To Pretoria!
Entries to the first-ever Discovery Vitality Run Series (VRS) in Pretoria have officially opened with the most exciting races awaiting.
From October to November, for the first time ever, runners can take on the streets of Pretoria as part of the Discovery Vitality Run Series.
The VRS Pretoria kicks off on 19 October 2019, with the 29th CSIR Half Marathon, followed by the CSi Irene Farm Race, the BDS Road Race and ending on a high note with the Tom Jenkins Challenge on 16 November.
The races are open to runners of all fitness levels with a choice between a 5km, 10km and 21.1km run. Each runner will get a limited edition medal at each race. Vitality members will get bonus Vitality points for taking part.
You Can Also WIN!
There’s also a chance for runners to win one of four Fitbit Versa Lite smartwatches by sharing your race day pictures using #VitalityRunSeries.
Fitbit is also giving every runner that registers for the Pretoria Vitality Run Series the opportunity to track their steps in style with a 20% discount voucher on any Fitbit activity tracker or smartwatch.
Team Vitality Perks
Team Vitality members get:
- 50% cash back on each race entry fee.
- Exclusive access to VIP hospitality at each race.
- Running tips and tricks from industry experts.
- Quality running kit every two years.
Here are all the race dates and venues for the Vitality Run Series in Pretoria:
- 29th CSIR Half Marathon (19 October 2019): CSIR North Gate
- CSi Irene Farm Race (26 October 2019): ARC Irene Campus
- BDS Road Race (2 November 2019): Wonderpark Shopping Centre
- Tom Jenkins Challenge (16 November 2019): Union Buildings
For More Information
For more information about the Vitality Run Series, visit their dedicated page for full entry details.